Farmers Market Protocols:
- Pre-order online to get in and out of market faster
- Curbside pick-up available at Oneonta Farmers Market
- Please don't self serve (only vendors will touch the veggies)
- We accept cash, check, or Venmo (@eleanorbd)
- We sanitize our hands after every transaction
- MASKS REQUIRED FOR SERVICE
ONLINE ORDERS to pick up at the FARM or at the ONEONTA or IRVINGTON FARMERS MARKETS
Place your order here by 8am on Friday to pick up at:
-the farm any time from 11am Friday through Sunday
- the Oneonta Farmers Market Saturday 9am-12pm (curbside pick-up available)
- the Irvington Farmers Market Sunday 9am-1:30pm
JOIN THE CSA
CSA begins 4/25 (Oneonta FM pick up) an 4/28 (Farm pick up)
Email us to sign up anytime, even after it's begun.
More information here.
We're taking extra precautions to keep your food clean and to minimize contact with customers. On the farm we're following recommended guidelines for essential businesses to lessen the risk of transmission.
(Email us if you prefer contact-less or curb-side pick up.)
What Hasn't Changed:
We're still growing the cleanest, certified organic produce to keep you and your family safe and healthy and to build a bright agricultural future in New York.
We will continue to adapt to the situation as it evolves to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and greater community.